- Drug Class: Anabolic Steroid (for intramuscular injection)
- Active Life: 15 days
- Average Dose: Men 200-600 mg/week, Women 50-100 mg/week
- Liver Toxicity: None
- Aromatization rate: Low
- DHT Conversion: Low
- Decrease HPTA function: Moderate
- Anabolic/ Androgenic rate: 100:50
- Active Substance: Boldenone Undecylenate 300mg/ml
When stacked with testosterone, Boldenone undecelinate will provide a good amount of quality muscles. The most positive effects of this drug are seen when it is used for longer cycles, usually lasting at least 10 weeks in length. The muscle gained should not be the smooth bulk seen with androgens, but instead a very defined and solid look.
Estrogenic side effects may be seen only by very sensitive users. Still one may encounter nausea, leukopenia, symptoms resembling a peptic ulcer, acne, excitation (commonly referred to as roid rage), sleeplessness, chills, vomiting, diarrhea, hypertension, prolonged blood clotting time, increase in libido. Females had reported: menstrual irregularities, post-menopausal bleeding, increased sex drive, swelling of the breasts, hoarseness or deepening of the voice, and enlargement of the clitoris.