- Drug Class: Anabolic Steroid (for intramuscular injection)
- Active Life: 3 days
- Average Dose: Men 350-500 mg/week, Women 75-150 mg/week
- Liver Toxicity: Low
- Aromatization rate: None
- DHT Conversion: None
- Decrease HPTA function: Yes
- Anabolic/Androgenic rate: 62:25
- Active Substance: Drostanolone Propionate 150mg/ml
Drostanolone Propionate 150 is used primarily by athletes who need to retain strength while losing mass. It can increase muscle hardness and density.
Drostanolone Propionate 150 represents a diuretic and muscle defining drug. It does not convert to estrogen, meaning that estrogenic side effects such as water bloat and gynecomastia do not appear.
Drostanolone Propionate 150 main side effect comes from the basic androgenic properties of dihydrotestosterone, which includes oily skin, acne, body/facial hair growth, aggression and accelerated hair loss.