- Drug Class: Anabolic Steroid (for intramuscular injection)
- Active Life: 15-20 days
- Average Dose: Men 600-2000 mg/week
- Liver Toxicity: Low
- Aromatization rate: High
- DHT Conversion: high
- Decrease HPTA function: Severe
- Anabolic/Androgenic rate: 100:100
- Active Substance: Testosterone Decanoate 120mg/m, Testosterone Phenylpropionate 70mg/ml, Testosterone Propionate 40mg/ml, Testosterone Isocarpoate 70mg/ml
Due to the fact that each of 4 testosterones posses different time release, Testosterone blend 300 is considered to have long term impact on blood levels, thus less injections are required. Usually most athletes injects it twice per week.
Testosterone blend 300 users may experience androgenic side effects such as acne, aggressiveness, sexual simulation, baldness). The water retention doesn’t pass the normal limits and it is considered to be smaller than in cases of using Enanthate or Cypionate.